Monday, January 9, 2017

Ooops - I did it again!

Oh dear -- I did it again!
I slipped and fell going up the stairs, grabbed the
handrail and bumped back down a few stairs
twisting and crunching my foot/toes, not to mention
hitting my knee and elbow! :(
It felt like my toes snapped backwards!
Sadly, I did it again and broke that same toe
that I broke a few years ago!
OUCHIE!!
Deja Vu

So, I am back in the boot!
I tried taping my poor purple swollen toe
to the toe next to it and that seemed to
help a little.  But by the end of the day, my broken toe
was more swollen and sore than before.
So, I've gone back to the big boot -- takes pressure
off my foot and toe and allows it (cross your fingers)
to heal faster. 
It's not a great fashion look, but I've never
been much of a fashion maven anyway.
But, the good news is that it makes me taller!
Always, trying to look on the bright side! :)


4 comments:

Laurie said...

NOOOOOO!!!!! Darn stairs!!! I'm so sorry you are "in the boot" again. LOVE your bright side about being taller! :)

Billie Jo said...

Ohhhh my friend!
I am so sorry!
Take it easy, k?
Hugs!

Jodee said...

How painful! I hope that you can give the boot the boot soon!

Lisa said...

ouch! hope you heal quickly