Monday, March 20, 2017

Hippity Hoppity

It's that time of year -- time to change the
door art to a spring design!


Door art is fairly popular in our neighborhood.
It so much fun to see what the neighbors will come up with next.

One neighbor had a Giant Hershey Kiss for 
Valentine's Day!
When Maddy saw it, she said it would be perfect for me! 
 Oh yes -- the girl knows me well!


Since St. Patrick's Day is over, we just retired our Shamrock and
are so excited to show off our polka-dot bunny!

We love how the change of season and/or celebrations
are displayed on the doors around our area!
My favorites are the new one -- the bunny, of course,
but also love our ice cream cone for summer
and the birthday cake for birthdays!

Do you do door art in your neighborhood?

4 comments:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Love your door art!! If I had a neighbor who had a chocolate Kiss on her door, I would be like Pavlov's dog and salivate every time I passed the house. Enjoy your week.

Laurie said...

That's an adorable bunny! I need to change mine up for spring for sure! I'll start looking around. :)

Billie Jo said...

I adore that bunny!
We don't do that here.
Yet. : )

Jodee said...

Oh my word! Where did you get that polkadot bunny? I must have it! Sooo cute!