Friday, March 17, 2017

Random Thoughts

TGIF and Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Finally -- we are enjoying some warmer temps and sunny skies!
Love that the grass is greening up, birds are singing and
the furnace isn't running full blast!


My neighbor's daffodils are blooming!
This is the time of year that I love  - so nice to get outside to
walk/run, see the neighbors, find out the neighborhood news, etc.
Hoping that our boulevard that was decimated last fall for
street work gets some much-needed attention and
will not be a mud-pit!

What's on your weekend agenda?
Tidying up around the house and yard is the top of my list!
Beauty and the Beast also on the schedule.
What about you?
Have a fabulous weekend friends!



3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

When I was young, my mother's kitchen was decorated with all things Daffodil...
And your beautiful photo took me right back there, my friend.
Enjoy your weekend!

Courtney said...

We are getting more snow, so I plan on movie watching

Jodee said...

I am soooo ready for spring to get here for good! Love the flower picture!