Thursday, July 13, 2017

Animal Kingdom!

Africa section of Animal Kingdom

Good news as you can see --
my friend was able to get back into my
blog setup and figure out how to
remove all that junk!
Africa - Animal Kingdom
 I must attempt to get caught up now as I haven't
even finished chatting about our Disney trip!
Yes, I am way behind!


Soooooo -- on to Animal Kingdom (AK)!
Usually, there are only a couple rides I really like at  AK -
the safari ride and Kali River Rapids.
Those rides are such a blast and I don't even
mind getting wet on the river rapids ride!
 Generally, this area is packed, wall-to-wall people!



Looking forward to a ride on a banshee in Pandora!

Disney just opened a new area known as Pandora.
This area is where all the people went and was packed with people and
some waiting 4-5 hours for a ride!
It was a fabulous ride - but 4-5 hours in line???
 In the heat and humidity of Orlando??



Pandora - The Floating Mountains!

The Avatar ride is the best!  We had Fastpasses and walked
right past a 4+ hour waiting line!
Yippee for planning ahead!  :)
Get this -- you even had to wait in line (no fastpasses)
for the gift shop attached to the Avatar ride!
You'd think they were giving stuff away -- ha ha ha -
Disney giving stuff away -- that's sooooo funny! :)
I crack myself up sometimes!

Stay tuned as I am finally able to access my photos and my blog again!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

no way! I cannot handle the crowds or the humidity! You are better than me!

Jodee said...

It looks like you gals had fun despite the long lines and humidity too! The rides sound amazing though!