Friday, August 25, 2017

The Super Fair - JV Squad Takes On the Fair!

Do you have a state or county fair where you live?

In Nebraska, our state fair moved out of Lincoln
and on to Grand Island a few years ago.
However, we are still lucky enough (is lucky really the right word?)
 to have
the Lancaster County Super Fair!!!




Maddy and I made a quick trip there on one of the opening nights.
There was one ride (besides the Ferris wheel) I was willing to go on.
It was called The Tornado! 
I hated it!

  My favorite thing about the fair . . .
the funnel cake!!!!
Love!!!!!
 

This cliff hanger ride looked kind of fun, but you lie down so I was
afraid it might be too much for me and I'd lose my lunch
along with my shoes!
 

But, wouldn't a trip to the fair and all those fun [dreadful] fair rides
be just the thing for the JV cheer squad for some
cheerleader bonding time!!
Oh yes!  
The girls were ready to take on the Fair!
So happy these girls were able to go together
and go on those scary rides!
My bff cheer mom, Kay and I, hung out [we were the chauffeurs, you know]
and tried not to
follow the girls around and spy on whether
they were talking to any boys!
Actually, we attempted not to be seen by the girls
when we were checking on them!
They shooed us off once when they caught sight of us!
Teenagers!!! :)

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

SO much fun!
And funnel cakes are the only reason I go to the fair.
That and the fresh squeezed lemonade!
Have a wonderful weekend. : )

Laurie said...

I love county fairs- SO much fun! I'll go just for the funnel cakes! :) Glad Maddy and her buddies had fun- and you and your buddy too! :)

Jodee said...

What a fun night at the fair! I go for the funnel cakes too!

Kelli said...

Funnel cakes!! I am not much of a rides girl either...