Friday, September 15, 2017

Have You Met the MathElf?

Quick post before the weekend hits - and
we are definitely ready for a couple days off of 
school and work!
But, before we get started on all things fun . . . 
Have you met the MathElf?



I heard about it from a neighbor whose daughter in 
Houston is one of the Elves!
MathElf is an app where students can talk with real-life math tutors
to help them understand and solve difficult math problems.
Miss M was skeptical about an on-line tutor on the iPad --
in fact, she thought I was a little crazy when I told her about it.
But, we tried it and we liked it . . . a lot!
In fact, we love it!

Find it on the iTunes store to set it up and get going.
We have already used it numerous times.
People -- it has saved my sanity!
I don't know about you, but it's been a really long
time since I've done high school sophomore level geometry.
I've tried assisting in math issues previously and it hasn't been pretty.
In fact, it's been a real struggle for me.
So, imagine my delight when I listened to Maddy speaking over the
iPad with a math tutor who used a white board to totally and
fully explain how to do the math problems she was couldn't quite figure out.
It's such a great system and app!
I highly recommend it if you or your student have any
questions about math.  

Topics covered are Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus,
 Statistics, SAT/ACT/ASVAB, as well as earlier stage math levels 
that are not among the ones that are listed.
They can work on elementary, high school and beyond math
and they are available 24/7!

Since I am such a fan of MathElf, they
provided me with a special discount code for any 
readers who may wish to try them out.
Enter this referral code when you sign up and you will
 receive 45 minutes of free tutoring!
Use the code  AQ5OVD
  If you have any questions about our experience, leave me
a comment or shoot me an email!  
We Love the MathElf!

P.S.  MathElf did not ask me to post about their service. 
I reached out to them for permission -- I love it that much! :)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Yahoo!!! I SO wish there had been a mathelf when I was in school- that was the most dreaded subject to me!! Thanks for the tip- we will for sure be checking it out!

Jodee said...

That is so awesome! Thanks for the tip and code too!

Lisa said...

I leave all math to my husband!

ASVAB Tutoring said...

Interesting your post , Really informative ideas in this post specially who is planning to join in US Army . The incredible ASVAB Tutor who is in this field for a very long time offers courses at affordable rates. Top-class experts and wonderful course content make the course highly recommended.