Monday, September 11, 2017

Chicken Taco Salad!

I rarely post about our meals and my cooking because . . . 
I'm awful at meal planning, prep and meals in general.
Not kidding - I'd rather drive-thru or bake than cook a real meal.
But, Maddy and I are attempting to 
plan a few meals here and there.
We've found our favorite!
Chicken Taco Salad
It's the Pioneer Woman's Chicken Taco Salad!
It is so delish and so easy -- I really
have to have easy and fast and
this dish meets both of those requirements!
We make a few adjustments to the 
recipe as we don't always like
tomatoes and don't have avocados on 
hand.  We do use fresh corn on the cob!
 I don't think I could figure out avocados anyway!  
Isn't there a secret key or way to open avocados?
And then what do you do???
Chicken Taco Nachos
We even went a little further and
made Chicken Taco Nachos!
Wooo hoo - call us crazy!

 This is on the menu every single week!
And every time we prepare it,
Mr. Tennis says
BEST MEAL EVER!  
Go me!  :)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Right up my ally! What exactly do you put in it? I'd leave out tomatoes and avacados too!! :) It looks GREAT on the nacho chips too!

Lisa said...

yum!

Courtney said...

That looks delish

Jodee said...

That looks amazing! Yum!