Friday, September 22, 2017

Saying Goodbye to Summer and Hello to Fall!

Is it just me or does it seem really impossible that
Summer is over and Fall starts today???


Wasn't it just last week that Mads and I were
out taking these 4th of July photos???
We did have a fun summer even though I
didn't really blog much or get any of those
organizational/clean-out-the-closet chores accomplished.
There's always winter for those tasks, am I right???


I suppose if we were enjoying cooler temps,
it would seem time for Fall.
However, humid 90s does not feel like the start
of Fall!
Pumpkin fever
No worries though, a cold front 
(those words almost make me shiver!)
 is headed our way on Sunday!


Yummy S'mores!

We're looking forward to pumpkins and s'mores and sweaters
and ponchos!
Ahhhh Fall -- we love ya - 
welcome back!
Mads with Plaid

6 comments:

Laurie said...

They keep promising the 90's are leaving soon!!! I think your summers are short because you enjoy them, and mine drag on forever because I hate them. Maybe I should start talking about hating fall and then it would go on forever. ;) LOVE the Mads in plaid- she is just adorable!!

Billie Jo said...

YEs to all!!!
We can't wait for fall to feel like fall here!
And those football games must have that chill in the air, don't you think?
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Lisa said...

Happy Fall! Warm temperatures didn't stop me from celebrating Fall today! I treated myself to a nice cold pumpkin spice frappe instead of a hot latte :) Looking forward to that wonderful brisk Fall air!!

Jodee said...

I completely feel your pain! I didn't get a thing done this summer! Bring on the pumpkins and ponchos!🎃🎃🎃

P.S. Where did you get that adorable wrap? I'm sure I asked before but didn't take permanent note!😎

Jen Kershner said...

Feeling the same way here. I can't believe October starts Sunday. You'd never know it here. I'm not a fan of Indian Summer. Give me 34/7 autumn!!

Lisa said...

I am NOT looking forward to ice on the roads!!!