Thursday, October 5, 2017

Well, Hello October!

So hard to believe it is October already!
Miss M has the countdown to
Thanksgiving and Christmas on
her iPhone and advises me daily 
on "how many days until . . ."
Yikes!  I already feel unprepared!
But, I'm reading about getting ready early
this year, so there's hope I will actually
be ready!



It's been forever since I posted anything about "The Littles."
So, it's about time, isn't it!


Catherine's brother got married in July and almost everyone was in the wedding!!
Oh my word, they are growing like weeds and
Jane and Walt are not so little!
Jane is in 2nd grade this year,
Walter in first grade,
Harry in preschool
and little Dorothy - 18 months old already!


They are such a joy and so hilarious!
Kids do say the darndest things -
Art Linkletter was right!



Such a fun swing!
Jane really works hard pushing
that swing for her brothers and sometimes
squeezing their adorable little heads together!


6 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah for more pics of the littles- the whole family is just precious!! And you're right- they are growing like crazy! I love how you are reading about getting ready early for Christmas. That's usually about as far as it goes for me- READING about it! :)

Billie Jo said...

A beautiful family indeed!!!!
And yes.
I was just thinking that I need to start thinking about Christmas!

Kelli said...

Love your pictures! And I can't believe it's October either!

Lisa said...

The Littles have gotten so big!!!

Jodee said...

Hooray for fall! Love the wedding picture! I can't believe that the holidays are right around the corner!

A Joyful Chaos said...

I love October and the countdown to Christmas.

Lovely family photos!

Blessings~