Thursday, October 26, 2017

Jumping Around at the Pumpkin Patch

This has been a crazy, long, stressful week, so
let's look at some fun photos, shall we!


One of our so-called yearly traditions is a 
visit to the near-by pumpkin patch!
Maddy's favorite thing to do is not the hayrack ride or
the pumpkins!  Rather, it is jumping on
these crazy jumping pillows!


She loves those things -- I know we should
have had a trampoline for her, but I have always worried
about injuries.
Yes, my name is Jboo and I worry . . . constantly . . .
it's what I do best!
 

Anyhooo, she had an afternoon off recently
so we headed to the patch for some fallish fun!

She had loads of fun and really 
who can't help but have a good time
jumping and going down ridiculously long slides.


Happy Fall!
Winter temps around the corner for us --
how about you?
 

4 comments:

Laurie said...

SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! Glad you guys had a fun afternoon- nice to have a break once in awhile and just be a KID! :)

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I can understand about worrying. I never let my girls go on a trampoline and they tease me about it to this day. Oh and by the way.. the worrying never stops! �� hope you’re having a good weekend!!

Billie Jo said...

Fun Times!!!!
And I never had a trampoline either.
I was THAT mom! Lol!
So I am happy to meet another!
And I am a worrier too. : )

Jodee said...

I love this fall tradition and hope we never age out of it! However, we didn't even pick out pumpkins this year!