Friday, November 3, 2017

Halloween Update


Just a tad bit late on the Halloween update, but here goes!


Maddy had planned to be a unicorn for Halloween,
but her costume was not quite warm enough as we got hit
with a bit of a cold spell.
Plan B -- wear a Cheer Bear onesie!  
It was perfect and she said she 
was warm and toasty!
We went to Boo at the Zoo - a 
tradition we just can't give up yet!
  
Oh my word -- we had a million trick-or-treaters
on our block.  My neighbor counted (who does that?)
and said she stopped counting after 600!!!!
Seriously, the sidewalks were full of kids and parents!

The need for candy is great!! 

The need for cute decorated cookies is also great!

This was the first year ever that I bought candy that I do not 
like for trick or treaters so I wouldn't eat it.
Nerds -- who eats those things??? Ugh.
Of course, I am wishing that I had some good 
chocolate
candy bars!  

Have a great weekend friends!
Enjoy that extra hour of sleep!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

600 trick or treaters?! That is insane! Where are those adorable cookies from?!

Lisa said...

LOL. I like to buy the candy we don't like but I didn't do that this year. Everyone is wearing those onesies. Warm!