Friday, December 22, 2017

Happy Birthday to M!

Wow -- I guess I took a little break from bloggyland and
the internet for a couple weeks!
Sorry I haven't been reading or commenting -- will try to catch up! :)
So much has been going on this month with cheering constantly,
schoolwork, Mr. Tennis being ill, feeling a bit off myself, etc. etc. etc - 
you know the drill - life is busy and stressful!

Sweet 16!

Miss M turned 16 a few days ago!
Oh my word -- where have the years gone!
She's such a sweet and beautiful girl!
We love her so much!
Am sharing some photos taken by the wonderful Jennifer Schultz!



Her birthday landed on the last day of finals - 
but happily she only had one and
was finished by 9 am!  Plus - she thinks
she did very well on that last final!  
She and I spent the day eating out at all of her favorite
places!  Krispy Kreme for breakfast; Chick-fil-A for lunch and
our local Lazlo's for dinner!  
YUM!

Mr. Tennis and Madster!

And now, we have a little bit of frosty ice and a smidgen of
snow - just she always wants for her birthday!


4 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Borthday to your beautiful girl!! I feel like I have been taking a lot of blogging breaks lately. :)

Billie Jo said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen to your lovely young lady!!!
And have a Merry Christmas!!!

Lisa said...

beautiful pics. Hope you are all feeling better

Laurie said...

How did I miss this post??? Those pictures are THE BEST!!!! It sounds like she had a fun (and yummy!) birthday!