Friday, January 12, 2018

Random Bits on a Friday

TGIF!!!
I don't know about you, but this has felt like a really long week!
We had winter weather advisories
for Wednesday/Thursday.
Not much snow materialized, only ice and bitter cold! :(
We were hoping praying for a snow day, but no such luck!
Just near zero temps with highs maybe to 10 degrees!
And someone is still wearing her uniform shorts to school!
Way to think positive Mads - but you're freezing those little legs off!


This weekend Maddy and I are headed to the Lied Center for the
Performing Arts with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter to see the always wonderful
Rodgers & Hammerstein's The Sound of Music!

High school cheer continues and Junior Varsity
is the busiest of all the squads because they cheer
for both Reserve and JV teams! 
Some evenings - they have 4 games to cheer at!
 I'm becoming quite the popular cheer mom 
(maybe because I'm the only cheer mom)
 at BB games!
Sometimes I'll try to do the cheers along with the girls!
Remember, I have no sense of rhythm.  On occasion I may
have messed up their cheers as they've gotten confused
watching me attempting to do the clapping cheers!
But, it usually gets a laugh out of the girls! 
 I'm sure they can tell I was never a cheerleader!  :)

It was "low pony" night in case you're wondering.
Mr. Tennis was surprised they all wore their hair the same way!
Hmmm -- yes, that was intentional!

I've yet to catch the decluttering/organizing bug, but
am seriously thinking about it.
Thinking is the first step, right???
Maybe I'll start with getting the rest of the Christmas stuff
put away soon.
Need organizing help immediately! ;0

Outside decorations will probably be waiting til spring to come down!

Have a wonderful weekend!
See you back here next week!

xoxo

4 comments:

Lisa said...

4 games in a night??? oy!

Billie Jo said...

Your home is beautiful!!!!!
We are supposed to get some snow tonight...
Have a cozy weekend. : )

Laurie said...

First of all, we really do have twin houses- seriously- they look almost exactly alike! :) I'm laughing at the "low pony tail" day- too funny! And brrrrr is right. I left 60 degrees yesterday to come home to 1 degree this morning. Shocking to the system, I tell ya!

Jodee said...

That musical got rave reviews! So glad you had a great time! Hurry up, spring!