Monday, May 7, 2018

Where We Stayed at WDW and My Hair!

More on the spring break trip to Orlando!

Isn't it so pretty!
I know you've all been waiting on a report on how my hair fared 
in hot and usually humid Florida!
Guess what -- it wasn't too humid when we were there!
What a shocker!
Stay tuned for a photo at the end of this post!


We haven't stayed at this resort before - 
Port Orleans Riverside. 
 It's a BIG resort.  
My great planning (and pure luck)
resulted in our getting a room not too far from the main 
buildings and food court, close to a quiet pool AND
close to a bus stop (very, very important) for rides
to the park and back again.


Horse drawn carriage rides!
Of course, my worries about my hair were mostly unfounded!
My hair was not perfect, it never is -- but it was
way better than I ever imagined it would be for Florida!
And you know - I'm always thinking about and/or worried about my hair.

Yes, I did wear a Minnie Mouse headband
I am a goofball, after all! :)


Look at how perfect my hair looks!!!


3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Love it!!!!
Good hair in Disney is a must!

Laurie said...

Your hair did look PERFECT!!! Florida and my hair don't get along either... but then again, neither does St. Louis and my hair about 6 months out of the year- ha!

Lisa said...

beautiful!