Monday, April 30, 2018

Epcot Day 1

The Disney Adventures continue . . . 

On our first full day, Maddie and I had a fabulous
character breakfast at Epcot!

Maddie loves Mickey waffles!

The restaurant is called the Garden Grill and it 
is SO GOOD!!  Plus, it slowly rotates as you eat and that is fun too.
Luckily, it did not make me dizzy!


The characters there are so fun!
Yes, we still love seeing characters!



We could not miss seeing our favorite Mickey Mouse
in overalls!
Maddie mentioned that she saw a very old photo of 
me in similar overalls!
Yep -- I wore overalls sometimes in college! 


It was a super fun way to start the day and 
we made sure and eat enough to count for breakfast and lunch!

2 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I'm living vicariously through your Disney trip! I'm so ready to go back. We haven't been since Emma was 4! I hope your fella is doing well. What a double whammy he is dealing with.

Lisa said...

so cute! I'm glad she still loves all of it