Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Photo Fun!

Mads and I have been sneaking out for
holiday fun photo shoots recently.
Of course, it was before it snowed and iced up and dropped
the temp to 10 degrees!


We traded in a camera for a new prime lens
and have been having fun testing it out!


She loves everything about the holiday season!
Maybe since she has a holiday birthday, it's in
her genes to love December!
She even loves the cold and snow whereas I could jump
right back into spring and warmer temps!


Hope you're enjoying getting into the holiday spirit!

6 comments:

Jodee said...

I love everything about this photo shoot - the Santa hat, the plaid shirt and the banner too! So cute!🎅🏻🌲🎅🏻

Kelli said...

What a cutie! I love her shirt!

Jen Kershner said...

I'm with her (and also share the December birthday) and love it all! She is growing into the loveliest of young ladies.

Laurie said...

I LOVE your photo shoots with your sweetie- she is such a great model!! LOVE her clothes and her smile!! :)

Jodee said...

P.S. Where did you get her holiday shirt? We need one!

Lisa said...

she's so photogenic!