Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Weather

Yes, I am already commenting on our wintery weather!
The last four (4) weekends in a row, we've had bad weather.
Rain, ice, snow, cold and frigid temps have descended upon us.
I admit there have been a few times when the temps 
warmed up a little bit during the week and melted the snow and ice.
But the very next weekend -- repeat -- more ice and snow!
It's not even officially winter 
and I'm getting tired of it!


Our pup, Muffy, thinks it is a real treat to go out 
and rub her Scottie nose in the snow and roll around a bit!
Lately, she's taken to going outside and barking
at the snow too!
What a treat!

A warm weather vacation is looking better and better every day!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

it has been brutally cold here too, all of the sudden. I don't mind being stuck inside!

Jodee said...

Our weather is for the birds! Unfortunately, I fear that it is going to be a long winter! Start planning that trip to see Amy soon!