Monday, January 7, 2019

Catching Up - the Birthday Post!

Attempting to catch up a little bit!
Even though Maddie and I loved our part-time
jobs as Christmas gift wrappers, it did
put us a bit behind and the poor old blog
suffered!  
As did my housekeeping and laundry!


Miss Maddie turned 17 in December!
Yay for a birthday and the start of Christmas break! :)
Bummer that she had finals on her birthday! :(



We celebrated at one of her favorite places with the
whole family - Olive Garden!
Can you say YUM!!
We brought our own birthday cookie cake
and it was delish!
It had just enough frosting to keep me happy!


She's such a sweet and special girl!
Happy No. 17 Maddie!



6 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Happy~ Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter!
Sounds like a great way to celebrate her. : )
Hope your new year is off to a happy and healthy start!

Jen Kershner said...

I absolutely cannot believe that she's 17. I feel like you're pulling my leg! How is it possible? I hope you had the loveliest of holidays. I loved that you girls found part time jobs wrapping presents!

Lisa said...

happy birthday again to your sweet girl! (LOVE her boots)!!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Omg! I can't believe that Maddie is 17 already!! What a beauty!!!

Jodee said...

Happy birthday to the sweetest gal on the planet! That cookie looks delicious too!