Friday, February 1, 2019

Hello February!

Bye Bye January!

We survived the long, cold and snowy month of
January.
I won't go into too many details, but we had more snow in January
than we've had in some entire winters!
Plus, the temps were at record lows for days on end!
Can you say BRRRRR!
Having two days off school for snow/ice/polar vortex helped.
 But . . . 
it was still a long and painful month!


We are jumping into February feet first!

Making it through January always, always, always
puts a spring in my step and a smile on my face!

And so does Miss M! 
I love her fun and happy spirit and joy!

We are counting down the days  - 12 to be exact --
until we head to a warmer locale.


And some fun rides!!!!!!
Yikes -- SCARY rides, I mean!


Happy February!!




4 comments:

Jill said...

Awe great picture, she sure looks happy! Enjoy your vacation, we've been there too and it's so much fun! :-) Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

Laurie said...

Back to Disney? You guys are true fans! Can't wait to see Maddy with her favorite characters again! :) ENJOY THE SUN!!!

Lisa said...

jealous for a warm locale! enjoy!!

Jodee said...

I’m so glad that February has arrived! Hurry up, spring!

I hope you gals have a blast in Florida!😎