Thursday, May 16, 2019

Hippity Hoppity - The Easter Report

Greetings!
I'm just a tad bit behind on my blogging --
sooooo, let's jump back to Easter!


We had an Easter celebration at my son's house.
I made two yummy quiches and supplied
the chocolate milk. 
Chocolate milk always makes the littles happy!
We had such a wonderful time with a fun 
Easter egg hunt in the backyard.
Walt was the big victor in the egg hunt
with 28 eggs!

Maddie and I found these fun eggs ahead of time
for the hunt.
They were made of good old regular eggs, but filled 
with confetti!
You smacked them on the ground or on some poor
unsuspecting person's head (yes, that happened)
and confetti went everywhere!
They were a bit hit (pun intended)!
Philip later used his leaf blower to blow
the confetti out of the kids' hair before they went inside
(he thinks of everything!).


The eggs were so colorful that Maddie later used 
a few for photos for her photography class!

Somehow, I  managed to convince the kids and the Rickster
to get into a photo with me!
Yay - -thanks to Catherine for getting a picture.



After brunch and much egg smashing,
 we headed in a food coma for naps!
What a great Easter celebration!


4 comments:

PattyK said...

Great family pic, Janet!

Billie Jo said...

Beautiful family, my friend!!!!!!

Laurie said...

Okay, those eggs were REALLY cool- and so pretty!!! Loved Maddie's picture of them! And oh my- I really, really loved the family picture!!! :)

Lisa said...

beautiful family. sounds like those eggs were a lot of fun!