Friday, July 26, 2019

Five on Friday!

Since I've been so neglectful of the blog,
 I thought I better get a quick "5 on Friday" post!

1.   Garden Shoes.   I LOVE these so-called garden shoes -- I also wear them when it's rainy as I don't want my shoes to get soaked.  From Target in the garden area on discount shelves!


2.  Trader Joe's Serum.  I'm not into a lot of face creams, anti-aging lotions (although I probably should be), but I found this serum from Trader Joe's that is reportedly the exact same as a $75+ serum!  I'll take the $10 Trader Joe's stuff.  It does make your face feel amazing! 
 But sadly, the wrinkles are still there! 



3.  Panera's Strawberry Poppyseed Salad with Chicken.   Just YUM!  I'm not a salad eater, but this salad is divine!  I would eat it every day if Panera was closer!
Getting my daily dose of fruit and vegetables - go me!



4.  Instax Camera.   These little Instax cameras are so fun and remind me of the good old days when Polaroid cameras were around.  Did you know Polaroids are back??  We love having one of these little bitty cameras to get a photo of the littles sometimes!



5.  Pink Lemonade.  Miss M couldn't believe that I could actually make some pink lemonade from a can of  frozen pulp and water!  Who knew???  Of course I knew.  We used to always make lemonade and orange juice from the frozen cans and then I'd use the cleaned out cans as 
rollers to attempt to straighten my hair!  :) 
Dual purpose back in the day!  


Would love to hear about your favorite 5!
  Please share!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, I just LOVED this post- fun to see some of your favorites. The fresh lemonade brought back memories- maybe I'll make some this week! And I laugh every time I hear about things you've done to your hair over the years. We are in the same "hate summer cause of the humidity" boat, so it always makes me smile! I've pretty much given up trying until October rolls around again. :)

Lisa said...

cute shoes! I'd love to see your hair in all those "rollers"!