Thursday, August 8, 2019

Well, Hello August!

Oh dear -- it's August already?
Yikes!
I'm not really prepared for August, are you?

Miss M starts her SENIOR YEAR of high school on Monday!
EEEEK!

So, since I am in denial about all things related to the "S" [school]
word, here are some random photos to distract myself.


National Lighthouse Day -
here's my favorite lighthouse from the Happiest Place on Earth,
of course!  Wishing we had another trip planned!

At Hollywood studios!

I forgot to finish my vacation update,
here are a few more photos!
As you may or may not be able to tell,
it was super hot -- 98 degrees every day
plus humid so heat index was 108!
I was melting!
On this particular day - we started at dawn
and went to all 4 of the parks!


On Seven Dwarf Mine Train - LOVE that ride!


At Epcot -- do you see the Eiffel Tower in the background?
Such a fun trip - even with the extreme heat.
Can't wait for the next one!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

summer goes by too fast!