Friday, August 30, 2019

Yes or No on Monograms?

Now that school is in full swing,
August is nearly over and
cooler temps will be here soon (hope),
we're in the hunt for long sleeve t-shirts.
Long sleeves work great for M to wear
with jeans or whatever and she can wear under 
her school uniform polo shirt for extra warmth!
Because, you know, high schoolers don't
wear coats! 

We LOVE Monograms and all of these items can be personalized
with a monogram -- who doesn't love a monogram?
We've bought these long sleeve t's
in the past and they are good quality.
I always wait for a sale and they have sales often.
In case you would think I'm becoming an "influencer blogger"
[I wish!]
who gets paid for posts -- nope -- we just like these and so 
I wanted to share!

Here are a few favorites!

This one is so Maddie -- she LOVES the Hallmark
movies and has me addicted as well!
This sweatshirt and sweat shorts look perfect too.
I kind of want this myself!
The curlicue monograms are adorable, are they not???


Miss M was thrilled that PSL is back at Star*bucks and
this t-shirt would get worn a lot, I'm sure!


Maddie has this t-shirt and actually  needs a new one as it has been 
worn so many times.  Star*bucks and Chick-fil-A* are her 
favorite places!
In case you or someone you know needs a monogrammed
t-shirt, here's the website for United Monograms
Fall sale going on currently!

Have a wonderful long weekend.
Happy Labor Day!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

ADORABLE shirts, all of them! Starbucks and Chick-Fil-A are all Allison talks about too! My children have awful monograms, so I never buy them anything like this- I didn't think that through when naming them- ha! :) Temps are dropping here- I walked this morning and it was 70 degrees. HEAVENLY!!

Promotional Product Inc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

those shorts look comfy!

Jodee said...

I love anything and everything personalized or monogrammed! I think we should order the navy one! I’m also ordering the Starbucks t-shirt for Kamree for Christmas!