Tuesday, September 10, 2019

More Summer Wrap-Up

Ahhhh - I did not mean to go so long without posting on the blog, but time got away from me again!
I have all these posts floating around in my brain,
 but haven't taken the time to put pen to paper --
really I mean, fingers to keyboard to blog (!!) and post something!
It's time for me to put on my granny panties and buckle down!


 Hotter in Lincoln than at my sister's in Florida in July!
That is just not right!  

Maddie had a couple of adorable swimsuits this summer with . . . 
bigger bottoms -- you guessed it . . .  kind of granny panties!  
She looked adorable and asked if I wanted her to order me a "granny panty swimsuit! 
Ummm, no thanks on that. 
The granny panties I need are the spanx ones 
and I'm not showing you those!



So, a little more on summer!
Weather-wise - it was an odd summer with some very hot days and tons of rain!
Good for the lawn and water bill, but
not so good for pool time, but we hit the pool 
when we could and especially on the last day!



And now it's really hot and humid again and
the pool is closed!


So, saying goodbye to summer and the pool!

Fall temps we are ready and waiting for you!



3 comments:

Laurie said...

So happy to see a new post this morning- I love catching up with you guys! I loved the granny style swimsuits this summer- they were adorable- made me think of swimsuits from the 60's! We are in the 90's this week, so I'm going to put up all the fall decor just so I can tease myself that fall really is coming!! :)

PM said...

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your life. I have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing Maddie grow into a wonderful young lady (based on your blog, which I found via another adoption mom's site.) :-)Thanks again and HAPPY FALL!! [Thankful that we are only in the high 80's low 90's in the Chicago area :-)

Jodee said...

I am officially over our crazy hot temps in September! Hurry up, fall!

P.S. Kamree ordered one granny suit online but refused to wear it!