Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Happy New Year!

Wow -- already the middle of January!
Am afraid this year may just fly right by too.
I'm so happy it's an even-numbered year.
That's one of my [many] weirdities -- I prefer
even-numbered years!!


Yay for last semester of senior year!!

Since I'm attempting to keep this blog going, I thought
I would post random photos from here and there and years past because
basically, we're not that interesting and don't have
a lot of exciting stuff to post about.
We go to work, go to school, take the dog for walks,
pray for winter to end, yada yada yada.
Sooooo, enjoy some photos here and there!




Here's one of my favorite family photos from December 2010!
Loved my hair and my sweater and how youngish I looked back then.
Maddie is such a little bug and Mr. Tennis is as handsome as ever!
He never seems to age, but his hair has a lot more gray now!



Maddie and I  do have a big road trip coming up and I
hope to get another post up before we leave on Tuesday!
Stay tuned!

 And

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

you always look great!

playbajar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I agree! You always look great! Hope 2020 is a great year for all of you!

P.S. Are you getting spam comments too?!

Jodee

sattabazzar said...

Your blog goes a lot farther than simply your posts. It might appear as though only an assortment of different articles, however it's quite a lot more. To be a fruitful blogger, your blog needs a nearness. This is made by your posts and remarks, both on your blog and other online locales.
satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

In this manner my partner Wesley Virgin's tale starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

These are the exact same SECRETS tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe that expression has even taken place INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm so frustrated with living check to check! When will I finally make it?"

You've taken part in those types of thoughts, am I right?

Your success story is waiting to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!