Friday, January 31, 2020

The March!

I promised myself that before January ended, I would 
have a quick post about the 2020 March for Life!
I'm just making my deadline, aren't I!

Our first day -- outside the National Basilica of the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
What an amazing trip and experience!
I'll have to go into more detail later,
but to see so many people, especially young people,
gathered together to march and pray for the sanctity of 
all life is really something!

The bus ride (25 hours each way) was a bit much
to tell the truth!!
Yay -- We found the White House!
I had the very best girls to chaperone -- 8 girls including Maddie.
There were 2 seniors, 5 juniors and 1 sophomore and
they were all so special and sweet and helpful!
They didn't even get annoyed when I kind
of got us lost going to see the White House!

My March for Life girls!
Riding the Metro was another fun (?) experience.
It reminded me of my days in Philadelphia when I first
rode an el train!  Such happy memories!

We made it safe and sound back home and
it's taking me most of this week to recover from
the long days and that bus ride!

More later!
xoxo 

Happy End of January!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodee said...

That was such a long travel schedule! However, it was such a great trip!

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036