Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Another Twin Blast from the Past!

My twin found this news clipping a few months ago and posted it on FB
so I thought you all might enjoy it too!

I know I loved seeing us so young and in the school stairway.
How many times did we go up and down those stairs from 
kindergarten through 8th grade? A lot!

Look at how many sets of twins there were that
year at St. Cecilia's.


Can you find me and Judy?

I remember how much I loved that dress -
it was pink and white!

I just noticed my name was listed first - probably alphabetical!
Otherwise, since Judy was born first, 
we were always referred to as Judy and Janet.
Every single year, the birthday cake said . . . 
HB Judy and Janet!  :)



5 comments:

Jodee said...

So cute!❤️

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Completely amazing!!!!!!

Was there "something in the water"?????? -smile-

I am fascinated by twins. Their closeness, and all it can entail. I must see if you have done posting on this topic.

You would know, first hand. And that is the only way, to really know, what it is like, to be a twin.

You and your sister are very luck.

It's so damp here to day,
that the following
is my Sig Line!
💦 💧 💦 💧 💦

Lisa said...

that's a lot of twins for "back in the day." My mom always got mad when someone would ask if she used fertility treatments. Nope! She had twins without any scientific help!!

Laurie said...

LOVED that newspaper article- so cute! Being a twin is so special, I'm sure. I've always thought that would be SO cool!! And yes, it was very easy to find you and your sis- you look like you do today- LOVE IT!!

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036