Tuesday, November 3, 2020

It's Election Day - Let's Focus on Something Else!

Oh my word - are you like me and so ready for the election to be done and over with??? Yes! I'm not sure it will be over with after tomorrow, but I hope the constant focus will shift. Let's relax, breathe in and take in the beauty around us - isn't this flower gorgeous!
Just in case you need something else to look at and read about -- I've been wanting to tell you about Maddie's photography. She took up photography a few years ago after she got a little weary of me taking her pictures! So, she's been taking some friend photos, some senior photos, engagement photos and family photos! The family ones are probably the trickiest as there are so many people to focus on, have looking at the camera and eyes open. I, myself, have irritated photographers over the years with closing my eyes when everyone else looks perfect. This was a favorite photo shoot of Maddie's during the summer with Kamree and horse Tommy! Oh my word -- aren't they so pretty together!
One of Maddie's very good friends, Mia, never takes a bad picture. That girl is so pretty and SO sweet! I wish the pandemic was over and would allow the girls to get together more. They both are going to Southeast Community College, but in different classes, so don't see each other much. The college experience with the pandemic is a bit sad if you ask me. No sock hops (I kind of doubt there were sock hops anyway), but no get-togethers like bonfires, hayrack rides, etc. It's a different time. But let's think positive and get through this together. As my son says, we can do hard things!
Taking photos is not as easy as it looks. And she works so hard at editing and making the photos and the people in them look so good. She's also enjoyed taking photos of blooming trees and flowers. At first, she pooh-poohed my suggestion at flowers, but then later decided she liked those too. And flowers are not required to smile or keep eyes open! Anywho, I wanted to show you a few she's taken this year. My good friend's daughter was in town from Denver and asked Maddie to do some engagement photos! It was a very hot day, but they turned out sooooooo good. Best wishes to the happy couple who rescheduled their wedding from June 2020 to June 2021. Isn't she so beautiful! He looks good too, of course, but she is stunning!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Maddie has a good eye.

Jodee said...

Maddie is such a talented gal and we will cherish the pictures of Kamree and Tommy forever!

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036