Thursday, October 29, 2020

The Big Red Jeep Had a Big Red Wreck

Oh no -- the big red jeep had a bit of a wreck recently! No one was injured and no one was even in the jeep. Some lowlife creep hit the front end of the jeep when it was in a parking lot -- somewhere. I didn't notice it at first! I took it in for some brake work and asked the mechanic about it and he said -- "hey lady -- it was hit - probably by some big truck or something!" Poor, poor jeep! The front grill and passenger side front light were all broken and something inside too - obviously, I have a lot of knowledge about vehicles! :)
Luckily, I still have my collision insurance for it and insurance did agree that it could be repaired and I could just pay the $1,000 deductible. So, it now feels like a new Big Red Jeep -- well, new with almost 125,000 miles. It's a 2005 and I've had it since 2005, though I didn't buy it new. I'm not sure why Jeep discontinued the Liberty style as I think it is the best looking jeep they've ever had and it is the best vehicle we've had for driving in the snow. I'm now being very careful where I park! Last week I even took a photo of a big truck that was near the jeep just in case!! Here it is . . . the new and improved Big Red Jeep!

4 comments:

Jodee said...

I love your red Jeep! I’m so glad that it is as good as new now!

Billie Jo said...

So glad you weren't in it!
Love your Jeep!
Nice to see you here, my friend.

Laurie said...

Lowlife is right!! I can't imagine just walking away- ugh!! I'm glad you were able to get her fixed- SUCH a pretty car- and I agree- the Liberty was a really cute style!

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036