Thursday, September 14, 2023

Happy Birthday to Me and my Twin!

Hi all -- this is a bit of a late birthday post as my (our) birthday was in July!! But since we celebrated together, I wanted to be sure and post about it!
My twin, Judy, was born about 10 minutes before me - so she is the oldest! That used to bother me, but no more -- I'm always younger than her!! :) For every single birthday, our birthday cake had her name first since she was oldest! Fair???? I thought I should get first billing once in a while!! ;) We had a fun birthday and a marble cake! Growing up, there was a bakery not too far from our house that had marble cakes - and they were super yummy! The one we had was too and I love me a lot of frosting! We went out to lunch with Maddie and Judy's daughter-in-law and grandson. It was a fun lunch together and the cake was soooo good!

1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

Happy Belated Birthday, my friend. Beautiful picture of you both!!!!