Friday, September 1, 2023

Happy September 1st!

Happy September 1st and the first day of meteorological fall! Who do you think came up with this meteorological fall stuff? I think probably a weatherman -- I really don't think it's fall until the REAL fall comes about on the Fall Equinox - September 23rd this year! We are nowhere close to leaves turning color - unless totally brown and dead due to drought! We are starting to see acorns falling which is a sign that fall is coming, but it is not here yet.
Last time (I know it was a while back) I started talking about our trip to Disney in May -- yes, I am certainly behind! One of our favorite places to go - especially in the evening - is to Epcot! Even more than usual this time, as Maddie is 21 and can have a little drink! She and Connor had a special pink martini! Reports are that it wasn't that great. She had a little Mimosa with me, but we are not big drinkers, so that was about the extent of our drinking!
The grounds at Epcot and everywhere at Disney are simply amazing!! Wish Rickster could figure out how to do these at our house!
We also enjoyed the food - Epcot has the best food especially in France! Croissants, creme puffs, quiche! Yum!
And the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM at Disney Springs is not to be missed!!

1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

Hello, my friend! Love the pictures of you all at the Happiest Place on Earth! I cannot believe Maddie is 21!!! I will look for the Sprinkles Cupcake thing next time we go! Have a cozy evening and Happy September!