Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Getting ready!
 This year we had our feast a few days early!
It was so fun and mostly yummy -- the turkey turned
out very, very dry!  Yikes!
Oh well -- the sides were delish - so who cares
about turkey anyway!

Maddy, Grace and Grace's roomie - Nevaeh!



Bonus -- this year, my sweet and adorable
niece, Grace, is at the University here.
Grace and one of her roommates also joined us and
it was great to have them with us!
I mentioned a couple of family favorite foods. . . 
strawberry jello with strawberries and cool whip marshmallow fruit salad
(both very healthy options) that we always had as kids.

Shock -- my sister has not kept up that tradition at 
her house, but she will now that Grace has 
tasted those wonderful traditional
Thanksgiving foods.


Baby Dorothy - 1-1/2 years old!
The big kids (Philip & Catherine and Connor) also joined us
with the littles!  So much fun with those 4! 
Somehow, we missed getting the oldest Jane in a photo -- sorry sweetheart!

3 of 4 of the grandkids!  Such cuties!
Maddy and I are now devising our shopping plans!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

xoxo

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Precious photos!!!!!
Have a great shopping day!!!!

Jen Kershner said...

So sweet! I literally do not care at all about the turkey! My guy smokes it so I don't even have to think about it. But then sadly he wants me to ooh and ahh over it and I really only take a few bites to appease him. I'm all about those sides!! Hope you are having a lovely week friend!