Friday, December 1, 2017

Hello December!

Hello December!
It seriously barely feels like December around here!
Sooooo strange -- it's been springlike since Thanksgiving. 
We broke 3 or 4 record highs!  I'm not complaining as I
LOVE temps in the 60s and 70s at turkey time!
However, I am worried about my flowers -- they must think
spring has come early  esp. with all the watering
that Mr. Tennis is doing!
Levitating!

Anywho -- we'll take this nice weather while we can because am
fairly certain, cold temps, snow and ice are not too far off.


On a recent warm day, Miss M had the idea to go
out for photos!  That girls loves to ham it up 
and comes up with the best props!

We had so much with these photos and 
she made some Christmas cards and
already sent them out to the JV cheer squad!
She amazes me with all she does and I just love
that bright smile of hers!


Cheering is super busy again with boys and girl JV and Reserve
basketball and wrestling too!  
It's a workout -- for her -- not me -- I sit in the stands
and watch the cheerleaders more than the other athletes!
Go BOLTS!

Have a super weekend friends!

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!
Can you believe we are here at December 1st???
Have a cozy weekend. : )

Laurie said...

Your child is just too adorable for words. Her props, her smiles... what a sweetie!

Kelli said...

Adorable pictures!! We have gone back and forth here with the weather...record highs and then rain and below freezing night. I too worry about my outdoor flowers.

Jodee said...

Holiday photo shoots are my fav! So cute!🎅🏻❤️🎅🏻