Friday, February 22, 2019

Florida on Friday!

Wow -- February is just zipping by -
if only the snow would stop and go away - 
it would be a perfect month!
But, we were lucky and escaped winter for a few days!

Pool at our resort!
We had a perfectly wonderful quick trip
to Florida!
Most of our time was spent at Universal Studios -
which is a real departure for us as we
are generally diehard Disney World fans!

Happy Panda!
One of our favorite rides is a bit of a hidden
secret -- Jimmy Fallon's Race Through New York!
We liked it so much, we went on it two days in a row!

I must admit I hated the Jurassic Park movies when they 
came out as dinosaurs totally creep me out!

Something creeping up on us - about to nudge Connor!
Connor and Maddie talked me into visiting a Raptor Encounter!
Who's that coming up behind us????
EEEEEK!
Blue, the only Dinosaur remaining (according to the handlers),
 was in rare form that day!
I think she wanted to munch on my hair and take
a little bitty bite out of Maddie!


HELP!!!!!
What a blast!
Stay tuned! 
More favorites and photos to come!

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Wonderful!
So happy you had Florida sun!!!!
And we are Disney fans too.
I need to visit there next time. : )

Laurie said...

You make me want to go back to Disney! I'm calling you first and getting all of your great tips on the best places to go with teenagers, since we are past our princess days. Ha! :) That resort looks wonderful!!!!!

Kelli said...

It looks like you had a great trip. Yay for the sun! I am ready for spring!