Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Never-Ending Winter . . .

Unfortunately, this year we seem to be stuck
with a never-ending winter!

I've heard of never-ending french fries (from Red Robin)


AND



never-ending Root Beer Floats
(also Red Robin)
and I'm in favor of both of those!
YUM YUM!


BUT  . . . this never-ending winter
with over 50 inches of snow
this season is really too much! 
The snow-packed and ICY streets are frightful
(and so is my driving)!


Please Mother Nature -
  have pity and send us
some warm temps to melt away the ice and snow!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

I am SO with you- ready for spring in a big way!! Yesterday we were blessed with 52 and sunny, and it was like heaven. Today? Back to 30. UGH!!! However, that last picture is truly beautiful. But yep, I'm over it too!

Jodee said...

I’m so over it too! Hurry up, spring!☀️☀️☀️