Wednesday, March 20, 2024

February 2024 Update

Ooops -- I missed doing my February update! So, here's the lowdown on the highlights of February! We finally celebrated Christmas with the littles! They had been sick at Christmas, so it got postponed - a couple times. Kind of nice to have it in February. We had a brunch and I made the MOST DELICIOUS quiche -- had carmelized onions, bacon and gruyere cheese. It was a big hit with everyone! In fact, it was gobbled up fast and my usual ham and cheese quiche was mostly untouched!
Whoever heard of blind baking the crust?? I had no idea - but now I know! Interesting!
I had prepared that fun Saran wrap game for Christmas and had totally forgotten what all I wrapped up. We had so much fun passing that around and seeing what would come up! I think Jane called it Pass the Parcel (maybe its called that on the Bluey show???). Anyway, everone had a blast and lucky Dorothy got the very last prize! It was a little gift card container with a $5 bill and 5 $1 dollar bills! She was so excited. A few photos follow! We will definitely be playing that again!
Stay tuned! I'll try to actually get my March post up in March!! :)

1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

Well, Merry Christmas! Christmas is family, fun, and love. So there you go! Beautiful family, my friend. See you back here soon!