Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th from last year!
Such a momentous holiday and so LOUD!
Recycled the beach photo below from a 2009 summer vacay at Hilton Head.
I need a beach visit soon!


We love to celebrate the 4th of July though it's become
a lot tamer than when the boys were young!
During those noisy years, it seemed like we were
constantly running to the fireworks stands for 
more, more and more supplies!  

Most years we head to the pool for fun
4th activities!  I have been know to think about doing the
biggest splash contest or noodle races, but I generally chicken out!
One year, someone (not saying who) had me try out
for the karaoke contest.  I came in dead last --  but hey,
at least I didn't get booted
out of the contest!
It was after that I realized I'm better at lip synch
than karaoke! 
In other words, don't sing out loud!
I got the message!



Hope you all have loads of fun!
Stay safe!
Happy 4th!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

great pics! have a wonderful celebration!

Billie Jo said...

Happy Fourth!
Loved your pics!

Laurie said...

I would love to hear (and see!) you doing some karaoke! I'm sure they just didn't know talent when they heard it! :) Have a great 4th of July! LOVE those Maddy pictures!